Here’s how to enroll your student at GRACE….
Step 1 — Enrollment Application
Our Enrollment Application (EA1-EA3) consists of the main application and five supplementary forms. You can download the enrollment application by clicking here: Enrollment Application, and a link will be provided where, after answering some general questions, you may download the Enrollment Application in pdf format. Please print and complete the application (notary services available at the school office) and return to the school office along with the following information:
- Certified birth certificate
- Check for the non-refundable application fee of $45 made out to GRACE.
- Any standardized test results including those for learning disabilities or giftedness
You may submit your application in person or by mail. Please mail your application packet to:
GRACE – Admissions Office
355 McDonough Road
Fayetteville, GA 30215
FAX (770) 461-1190
There are four (4) supplementary forms also included in the Enrollment Application and these should be signed, dated, and forwarded to the appropriate people:
- Two Academic Recommendation Forms (AR1 & AR2) – To be completed and mailed/faxed to GRACE by student’s current teacher, counselor or principal.
- The 2-Page Pastoral Recommendation Form (PR1a/b) – To be completed and mailed/faxed to GRACE by your pastor or youth minister.
- Authorization for Release of Records (ARR) – To be given to student’s current school.
Step 2 — Tour Our Academy
Once all forms have been received for your child, a tour will be scheduled if you have not already attended a Thursday Open House.
Step 3 — Student Testing and Evaluation
Along with Step 2, your child will be considered for student testing and evaluations. Prior to testing, the following information will be needed in order to continue your child’s enrollment process:
- Educational records from current school (includes transcripts, attendance, discipline records, testing profile, etc. GA Forms 3231 and 3300 are sometimes included.)
- Testing and evaluation fee of $35 ($15 for K4 Assessment)
- Immunization Records (GA Form 3231, provided by your doctor)
- Eye, Ear, & Dental Exam Certificate (GA Form 3300, provided by your doctor)
- Two Academic Recommendation Forms
- Pastoral Recommendation Form (2 Pages)
Step 4 — Interview With GRACE Principal
After Steps 1-3 are complete, the Admissions Team will extend an invitation to your family for an interview with one of our principals. The meeting will include the Principal, at least one parent, and the child/children being considered for enrollment. You will be contacted within 5 business days following your testing and evaluations to schedule an appointment for the interview.
Step 5 — Selection As A GRACE Candidate
After your interview with our Administrator, you will be notified within 5 business days regarding your student’s status and acceptance into GRACE or our recommendation for the next steps. A formal letter will be sent in the mail to you. GRACE Christian Academy has exclusive rights to deny or admit any student, and all such information used to reach a decision rests solely with the GRACE Admissions Team. Grace Christian Academy does not discriminate in regard to a student’s race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission and educational policies.
Step 6 — Enrollment Fee & Tuition
Upon acceptance, enrollment fee of $275 will be due. Please note that the monthly payment plan for tuition is a 12-month cycle beginning in June prior to the beginning of the school year and ending in May. The enrollment fee gets your student into our academy and pays for all of the processing steps completed by our Admissions and Business Office.
Step 7 — Welcome to GRACE!
Upon receipt of your Commitment form and $275 enrollment fee, your student is welcomed into
our GRACE family. The Business Department will contact you to discuss your payment options. Please keep in mind that the billing cycle for tuition is from June prior to the beginning of the school year and ending in May. Your first tuition payment reserves your student’s seat in the classroom.